Thursday, April 21, 2011

No energy.

Ugh!!! I have no energy today!! All day long I have not felt right. I even took a 3 hour nap (thank you kids!!!!) and still felt crappy. I did manage to get the dishes and some laundry done though, Go me!! Malachi is hitting the terrible two stage and all he did today was test me. He gets on the table, I tell him to get off, he gets off, then climbs back on, I pull him off, he gets back on, he gets sent to his room. AAHH!!! Guinevere is soo close to walking it's not even funny!! She stood by herself today for who knows how long clapping her hands. She wasn't balanced up against anything!!!! She has also started eating real food. Not baby food anymore!! I didn't think she would ever start eating it but she did the other day and now she's good to go!! We still have to wean her off the bottle but she is doing great! I wanna know how much longer this "terrible two" stage is gonna last. It is going to be the death of me...

2 comments:

  1. Well I felt sad for all what happened. The system should must be changed over all. We all try to change all this non serious setup. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're comment doesn't make any sense to me... What are you trying to say?

    ReplyDelete