Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Exhaustion

Exhaustion - N: extreme weakness for fatigue (www.dictionary.com)

That is me at the end of today. Even though we didn't go anywhere the kids were on a roll today!! They just wanted to play and run around and get into everything!! Malachi will be turning 2 in a couple of weeks so he's hitting the terrible two stage! Guinevere is learning how to do things just like her older brother so I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off!!! They decided not to nap at the same time either so nothing got done around the house. The dishes from all day today are piled up at the sink and I am so tired that I am going to leave it until in the morning. I can barely keep my eyes open! One good thing about today is I have a couple more orders so far for the fundraiser I am doing for a friend of mine!!! I am hoping and praying that this fundraiser is a big success for her! They really need the help! 

We got the estimate for the damage for our car where it was hit the other day. It's a little over $5,000 dollars. Good thing we don't have to pay for it!!! They are basically going to fix the whole front end. I don't know if they will find more damage or not after they start to fix the cosmetic damage..... It sounds like a huge mess to me, but that's why I know nothing about cars!!!

I have not been able to sit down all day until now... my feet hurt. I enjoy playing with my kids but what I wouldn't give to bottle up just an ounce of their energy! I would be rich!! How in the world they can go and go and go and go and go and go and go is beyond me! I hope I'm not getting old. I'm only 23 going to be 24 here in a few months. I can't have "passed my prime" yet!?!?!?! Ugghh!!! Maybe I'll get some good sleep tonight!


For more info on the fundraiser mentioned above please click here


Nighty Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment