Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year's Resolutions...

It's that time of year again, the time when we all make our New Year's resolutions!! I'm sure you all have your lists ready so that way when the big ball drops you'll have goals to look forward too. I've been thinking long and hard about my list this up-coming year. Every year I do the same old thing... "lose weight", "eat better", "no soda", "save more money". All of those are probably on your list as well, or at least something similar. As I was thinking about those things I realized that I wanted to go further instead of doing the usual lists. I wanted to make a resolution list I knew I could attempt and have some sort of success with. It's always a fresh start with a new year and I'm hoping that this new year will be a big one for me.

**2012 Resolutions**
-Get closer to God.
-Get closer to my husband.
-Get closer to my children.
-Learn how to knit and crochet.
-Read more with my children.
-Try more new recipes instead of the old ones.
-Learn how to successfully lose weight the smart way.
-Be a better friend.
-Sing when I get the chance.
-Smile at least once a day, even if for no reason.
-Find something good in every day.
-Be happier with my life and beat my depression.
-Be a better mother to my children.
-Volunteer more when and where I can.
-Do more activities with my children.
-Take better care of myself.
-Try at least once new haircolor that no one is expecting.
-Give hugs every chance I get to those that mean something to me.
-Figure out some exercise routine.
-Tell people how much they mean to me every chance I get.
-Learn how to relax when it comes to my children and their learning process.
-Not be so scared to try new things.
-Do more things homemade than store bought.
-Get a manicure and pedicure.
-Get a tattoo.
-Go on a date with my husband at least once a month.
-All around be a better person through God.

I'm going to do my best in 2012 to hold up to my resolutions. They don't seem that far out of reach. Hopefully 2012 will be a wonderful year for me and my family!! I wish you all the best for 2012!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment